Brownsville, United States
The city of Brownsville is situated in the southern tip of Texas.With a huge number of dedicated cycling trails, Brownsville also called as one of the best places to cycle in all of Texas. For nature lovers there are zoos and parks to enjoy.
Places to visit-
- Children’s Museum of Brownsville- It contains a full range of exhibits that aim to teach children about through a series of interactive galleries.
- Commemorative Air Force Museum-It is dedicated to honoring those who fought in the Second World War.
- Brownsville Farmers’ Market- The market sells fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
- The Stillman House Museum
- Monte Bella Bike Trail- The trail stretches for 6.2 miles and provides best of the local scenery.
- Dean Porter Park- It is one of the largest parks in Brownsville. The park is full of attractions including Sam’s Memorial Pool and a water playground.
- Brownsville Museum of Fine Art- Here you will find a range of art work. This place is also famous for cultural events such as lectures and musical concerts.
- Camille Lightner Playhouse- It is the best known theatrical venues in the South Texas area which offers a range of performances including Broadway shows and musicals.
- Costumes of the Americas Museum
- The Gladys Porter Zoo- The zoo contains animals from all over the world.
- Sunrise Mall-It offers more than 100 different shops for shopping.
- The Historic Brownsville Museum
Where to stay?
- Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville- It offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby and free continental breakfast.
- Magnuson Hotel Brownsville- It provides Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Fitness centre and Wheelchair Access.
- Courtyard Brownsville- It is located near Gladys Porter Zoo and Sunrise Mall. This hotel will help keep you productive with free internet access and large work desk with ergonomic chair.